eTracks Tire Management Systems will be issuing a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) related to the recycling of end-of-life tires to qualified, north American service providers. The RFP supports eTracks as a Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) under Ontario’s Resource Recovery and Circular Economy Act (“RRCEA”) and the Tires Regulation (Reg 225/18). The RFP covers a four-year period beginning in 2023.
The RFP will be available on May 16, 2022 and will contain:
- RFP process and timelines (eg. bidder question submittals, bidder meeting, deadlines, submittal process)
- Service Provider (bidder) requirements
- Supporting documents (regulations, form of contract, pricing templates)
- Scope of services to be provided (receipt of tires, or pre-processed materials, “processing” of scrap tires, reporting requirements to eTracks, etc.)
- Details of acceptable recycling methods (eg. crumbing with end-market proof, retreading, reuse, tire derived aggregate, rubber modified asphalt, blasting mats, etc.)
- Proof of end markets requirements (i.e. validation requirements for actual use of tire derived material)
- Resource recovery and commitment expectations (ratio of: received eligible material to approved end use)
- eTracks service level requirements
- Sustainable Recovery Platform (eSRP) technology expectations
- Evaluation criteria and weighting.
Please email [email protected] before noon ET, May 16th, 2022, to request a bid package, or to make further inquiries before the June 27th proposal deadline.
The deadline for submitting a response to the RFP is 2 p.m. ET, June 27, 2022.
We look forward to inquiries from all qualified service providers!